OFF TAUPE-IC



In this post, I wrote that my favorite colors to wear on the eyes are some 'brown / pink / grey / lilac hybrid shades', which I have lately realized can simply be described as 'taupe'.

Taupe looks neutral and interesting and makes my eyes pop. It is more sophisticated than purple, more warm than grey, and is simply a magical color that you can't quite understand 100%.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe is a beautiful almost solid cream eye shadow that I very rarely wear on its own as I'm not the best at blending it, but that I love as a shadow base as it makes my make up last so much longer and adds a little taupe undertone to every color I wear over it.

My favorite match is with Urban Decay Naked 3 Liar, as I think they complement each other quite well, and then you just have to add a bit of mascara and you're done.

Funny thing is that I bought this shade just because I couldn't find Creamy Beige ( Which I know think is not available in Italy ), that I was obsessed with because Estée talked about it in one of her videos.
Oh, the #EssieButtonEffect!

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion