(MAC) SOAR IS THE NEW SEXY




Nope, no beautiful ripped abs after a thousands of crunches here, it's just another post about the Kylie Jenner lip (Don't lie: you know you love this, too).

Today we are actually talking the ultimate Kylie Jenner product, aka Mac lip liner in Soar. I bought it last week on a little shopping spree with my BF and it is actually my very first product from Mac, crazy right?

After reaching for it basically everyday in the last week, I now understand why Kylie is obsessed with it. The color is beautiful: an incredible dark / mauvy but still a bit reddish pink, which honestly looks amazing on everyone ( My friend bought it as well ) and that I'm in love with for Spring, especially if paired with a simple cat eye, like I did here. It's the sorta shade that is still a neutral / My Lips But Better color, but makes a statement anyway and brings your style up a notch.

If you're not into it ( How can you not, though? ), I would recommend you to take a look at the Mac counters anyway if you are looking for a new lip liner: it is long lasting, non drying and, the best part, it feels like nothing on the lips: you can't really tell if you are wearing it, which is such a nice change from the Rimmel Exaggerate one, especially being just a couple euros pricer.

The only problem I have is that it is an actual pencil, so I will need a sharpener, and I guess there's no super organized class mate to ask to this time...

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion