BELLA OGGI GEL EFFECT KERATIN NUDE LOOK


Bella Oggi is a brand I've never been drawn to and never really looked into. This was until I spotted the color 16 Nude Look of their Gel Effect Keratin Nail Polishes and squealed with joy because it looked like I had finally found a dupe for my beloved Maybelline New York Color Show Latte, which apparently has been discontinued.

The color, as I was expecting, is on point. The perfect nude not too pink nor brown that elongates the fingers and looks incredibly chic. Finding the right nude for your skintone is such an hard task and this is why I was crying once Latte dried out, but now I finally got that milky beige shade back into my life!

The formulation instead was a surprise to me, the good kind of surprise. The lasting power is pretty basic, just like the time it takes to dry. As the name would suggest, the polish is pretty thick but what I find amazing the fact that is opaque in just one coat, though being such a light color. I quite like the gel effect it leaves, high shine and pretty 'thick' if you know what I mean, but I guess that's down to your preferences.

At €4,90 I would say the price tag isn't that bad either. Quite a nice surprise found through the isle of my local drugstore. Seems like I need to do a double take at Bella Oggi counters!

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion