BOURJOIS TWIST UP THE VOLUME MASCARA REVIEW




I'm not a mascara girl. Believe it or not I wear mascara only once or twice a week because I find it very uncomfortable and I'm seriously concerned about my lashes falling off (thanks mum), but this one is a beauty.

I picked up Bourjois Twist Up The Volume when in France after recommendation of the lovely miss Melrose and I haven't been disappointed. It does give a very doll-eyed look which I know is not everyone's cup of tea but it is definitely mine, and I especially love how it makes my lower lashes look. What is more it lasts a lot - I put it on yesterday morning, it was super hot, I was super sweaty, in the afternoon I went to the beach, had a swim, had a shower, and it was still there - without being a hassle to take it off - I'm looking at you, They're Real.

The reason why it is called Twist Up The Volume is because it has this wand that, if you twist the top, can elongate and shorten, making it great for both volumizing and lengthening the lashes. I like using the lengthening part first and on my lower lashes, and then get in with the chubbier wand only on my upper cils.

I think this is a pretty little gem and I swear to you you're going to spend ages watching the wand changing shape and trying to figure out how it is possible without the participation of magic. But then again, it is a wand...

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion