SUNDAY STORIES » FAKE TAN, FREE DRINKS & SOAKING RAIN



001. This week has been the longest week in the history of long weeks: if you tell me that school's finished just seven days ago, I'll freak out and think that I'm in a sorta time tunnel, so don't tell me.

002. On Monday me and my two best friends, Lisa & Linda, decided for an afternoon in and to try self tanning for the first time. We tried the Garnier spray one and it was a day of LOLs with me wearing a paper towel swimsuit and us worried about turning out orange (which we did, a little bit).

003. Tuesday was another day in, this time only by myself. It was actually a bad day, one of those when nothing really horrible happens but there are so many little things going wrong. This was the day I spent 5 euros on dried lavender and made 3 litres of Lavender Lemonade.

004. Wednesday - I met up with some old friends of mine and didn't like it. They've both changed so much and I can't really get on with them now. Sad story I have to spent a whole weekend alone with one of them soon, and I don't know what to expect.

005. Friday was my favorite day. My and my friends went to the beach, had a play at water rugby (just made this one up tbh) and then went home, polished up and went to our school party (which is something like a prom but not really: I was wearing ripped jeans and a striped tee, and it was fine). The best thing was that, since we were second-last year students, we could drink for free. This means I had a little too much Vodka&Apricot Juice drinks and said 'I love you' to a little too many people, but we had a blast.

006. The morning after, I was shredded. My head was sore and I could barely eat, hence why I stayed at home basically all day, trying to sleep and finding myself watching Zoe's vlogs instead. I then decided to go running, and it was fine, until the biggest storm suddenly happened and I found myself soaking wet. It was the worst because
A) I had to blow dry my hair for the third day in a row
B) I couldn't finish my run so now I'm lagging with my training
C) my phone got wet too, hence why it is now leaving a bag full of rice (let's hope it works).

007. On Tuesday I started my driving lessons and I'm doing... erm. I wished I learnt more quickly but instead I think I'll get my license next year!

008. I applied for a job and they didn't call me back. Cool, I'll be poor and jobless forever.

010. We got our school reports this week and I'm one of the best students. I'm really proud of myself right now because I worked really hard to reach this goal!

011. I should be taking more pictures during the week because otherwise, every time I'm writing the Sunday post I realize I don't have any to go with it and have to get up and photograph the first thing I see (Evidence A: this post pic).

012. I've managed to wrap up seven posts also this week and this makes me happy. The only things is that I feel like I write too many reviews and I should mixed it up a little bit. Any advice would be welcomed.

013. I'm obsessed with Olivia's blog recently. I wished I was as quirky and fifty-looking as her and yeah, that I lived in London and had a gorgeous photographer boyfriend to take my outfit snaps as well.

014. I would kill for a Haagen Dazs ice cream right now. Why the hell they're so expensive here in Italy?!

015. Dear rain, you know how I love you, that I've missed you this week and that I'm happy you're back with me now, but could you pretty please stop for just half an hour and let me go for a run without soaking my phone to death? That would be really appreciated.
Love you,
Linda

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion