3 INGREDIENT PURIFYNG FACE MASK | diy


 From your skin's train of thoughts:
"I hate Mondays. Yes, I hate them, too. She doesn't let me sleep, forgets to hydrate me and then drowns me in make up, all. day. Sometimes she even puts me to sleep with that nasty stuff on! So yeah, I hate Mondays, and yes, I'm acting up, could you blame me? Oh my God, stop trying to squeeze me, girl! Can't you see this is only making it worse? Oh, I see. She's coming at me with the big guns now. She wants to shut me up with clay. Ugh, I hate it. Noo! She's putting that horrible thing on me! Oh no! And the smell, ew the smell... wait. This smells kinda nice actually. What, what is this? Coffee? Oh, I feel so much more awake already! I just feel... smoother. But yum, is this chocolate? Is she giving me chocolate?! Aaah, praise the lord. Ok, I'm calming down now. I feel so good, it's like this thing is lighting me up. Wow, this... this is good. Thank you, girl. I guess Mondays aren't so bad, after all."

3 ingredient DIY mocha mask
purifying, brightening and smoothing
  1. Mix equal parts of ground coffee, cocoa powder and clay (I used this one).
  2. Add water until it reaches the desired consistency.
  3. Apply and let it dry.
  4. Wash off with warm water and using the ground coffee as a gentle scrub. Pat dry.

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion