HELLO JUNE


Beach, sand, salty hair. June's a dream if you don't have to study your butt off until the very last day, like I do. A part from the crazy exam situation that is going to invest me in less than 20 days (oh my), June prospects to be a rather nostalgic month for yours truly. With my very last week as a high school student ( which means also my very last bell ring! ) and a first, bland taste of what my life's gonna be like for the next five years, I already predict a lot of teary days, high heeled nights and hungover mornings, though luck there's no exam on foreseeing...


READThis

If you need something to spice up your Instagram coffe picture, then please look this way. A Work In Progress by Connor Franta is one of the many YouTubers' written books, except that this is like no any other. Starting with the fact that the boy claimed to wrote the whole thing himself and that it features a conspicuous number of Tumblr-like pictures in true Franta style, I'm telling you this is one not to skip over. Also, stay tuned if you want to read a little review about it. #ForeseeingAgain

LISTENTOThis

LANY are the kinda band that makes you feel cool just by listening to them. With their first album I Loved You. on its way I think it's about time you jump on this train, even if just for the hipster points. My favorite songs are BRB and ILYSB, though the new 4EVER! is a great contender. As you can see, they get us young kids, with all their acronyms and leaves pictures. Also, they chose the name LANY mainly because it looked good graphically. I mean, same.

WATCHThis

I must say that for me the plot of Kingsman went down a bit like this: there's a hot British guy, then he's shirtless and he gets hotter, than he wears a suit and glasses and he gets even hotter. I mean, that's all you need to know, right? Seriously*, though, that's a nice movie to watch with a bag full of butter pop corn on a Friday night, perfect to get a laugh and for those Spy Kids nostalgics.

CHECKThis

How babylicious is this babe? Victoria is someone I've always admired from afar until I finally decided to dive into her channel and blog and what I was trying to avoid happened: I'm obsessed. Maybe it's her exquisite fashion sense, her pastel hair ( forever daydreaming about getting mine lilac )  or the fact that her accent reminds me of Charlie, anyways she's the perfect source for 5 hours fashion videos marathons as you're trying to procrastinate your studying.

hope you'll have a wonderful June!


*not that I was kidding

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion