HELLO MAY


Whut? Is it already May? Like seriously? This means I'm doomed.
I have a freaking exam coming up in two months, not to mention the beach and the bikinis my wiggly overweight body is seriously not ready to embrace.
Ok, let's calm down this pretty little mind and take a deep breath. At least I'm not alone, right? I mean, everyone fears May but Spiderman, as she's his aunt. Haha. What a joke. Obviously I'm already losing my mind :)...


READThis

Since Summer's around the corner I thought it was going to be a good idea to feature something to help us get back on track. No but seriously, I've been following Karena & Katrina for years now, sweating with them in my bedroom and loving their positive outlook on life. The community they've created is insane and seriously motivating and life changing. Those two babes definitely know their stuff, I mean, the fact that I have already pre-ordered my copy of Fit, Fierce & Fabulous (comes out May the 5th) should tell everything itself.

LISTENTOThis

Not that this album is new, but I've been loving it this past month. I'm saying on. repeat. all. day. errr. day. Just beautiful, good job, chapeau. My favorite tracks are Feel Again, Au Revoir, Something I Need, Burning Bridges, Love Runs Out, Counting Stars and I Lived. Yeah, basically the whole album. If you haven't yet, do yourself a favor and buy this gem on iTunes. Just the 'Listen' before the first chorus in Burning Bridges is worth the 9.99$ price tag.

WATCHThis

Guess who's back in love with Glee? Sixth and final season, and I cry to every episode. Watch it just because it is the end of an era, watch it just because you'll never gonna hear that 'bah' when the word 'glee' fills the screen ever again, watch it just because it is the final season and Ryan Murphy has decided that making sense or being plausible are not important factor for his plots anymore. Watch it just because.

CHECKThis

Sticking with the Glee theme this guy's got a voice. I discovered him through the tv show but he's actually been a YouTuber a lot longer than he's been Roderick. This blues version of Sexy And I Know It is everything you'll ever gonna need in your life. You're welcome.

hope you'll have a wonderful May!

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion