WHITE SNAKESKIN SLIP ONS

Coffee, ripped jeans, a white crisp shirt and potted plants.






You know what's cool? Shoes without shoelaces. You can put them on in three seconds and they never get undone. Maybe that's why this year skater shoes slip-ons have made the great come back.

But how do you take an emo's favorite and turn it into a chic minimal piece of clothing? I hear you cry. Texture, that's it. The greatest trends being metallic, fur and snakeskin, designers have played with these Green Day faves making us forget about the old black and white checked print.

But hello, I'm 19, I'm a student, I can hardly afford Vans, let alone designer pieces. So can you imagine my excitement when I saw this white number through the busy aisles of H&M? Cool texture, check. Trend color, check. I was in tears. Amazingly well made, they hold the foot comfortably and are a breeze to put on. Oh, and they are €24.99. 24.99, people!

Also available in a beautiful indigo and all-time favorite black, I'd recommend you to grab a pair asap because I have a feeling they will be very much loved.
Long live designer dupes at H&M, and let's hope they'll keep'em coming.
SalvaSalva

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion