TEA & COFFEE HOUSE


I love tea. What do they say? It is like a hug in a cup. My problem is that I don't like the classic teas: you know Earl Grey, Prince of Wales and stuff? I sometimes find them boring, or too bitter. I much prefer those fancy creative numbers, that usually taste so sweet and interesting, and I finally found the perfect place to get them from.

Tea & Coffee House is a little company based in Ravenna (they also sell online), owned by a nice couple, which sells bio products like dried Goji berries or blueberries, aromatized coffee and, especially, tea. I met them at the Orient Festival and fell in love with them straight away. A part from the super pinterestable glass jars filled with loose leaf tea all beautifully lined up on the counter and the cute names, what really sold me was that they were selling on-the-go tea for three euros. Last year I went a bit crazy and got like five cups of it, but then regretted that I didn't got any to bring home. This year I was determined to not make the same mistake...

Sogno di una Notte di Mezza Estate - This tea honestly smells like Summer. It is fresh and fruity and naturally sweet. It tastes like something magical, something you should drink while dancing the night away with elves and fairies.


BLACK & GREEN TEA
Tea blend with pineapple, strawberries, papaya and sunflowers.


Fuoco del Camino - As the name suggests this is a way more comforting and warm blend. It screams Autumn and yellow leaves and a evenings snuggled under a big blanket. Also, it is completely edible and caffeine-free, which makes it the perfect bedtime treat.


INFUSED FRUIT
With apple, hibiscus, honeybush, orange, cinnamon, carnation and vanilla.

Biscottini Noci e Cioccolato - Ok so this is the more Christmassy of all three. Maybe a bit off-season you'd say but if you know me you'll know I never really have enough of Christmas. Also, this tastes like almond chocolate, which makes it an all year essential in my book.


BLACK TEA
Black tea blend with almonds, cocoa, coconut, orange, peanuts and rose.

Ok so, this three babes don't just taste amazing, they also look amazing with all their different colors and flower petals sticking out against the black tea. What is more, they're all naturally sweet so you can kiss goodbye the devil that is white sugar. Finally, they were 10€ for three 50grams bags which are supposed to last me a while considering you only use about 5 grams per cup. Is there anything else a girl could want? Oh yeah, they also make my whole kitchen smell like heaven.

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion