WARBY PARKER x TYLER OAKLEY

I have a question for you: have you ever met Tyler Oakley? I did (you can read about it here) and the only word that I can think of to describe him is nugget. A beautiful, kind, purple-haired nugget, that hugged me, pulled a weird face for a picture and signed the mega poster I have chilling in my room right now. So yeah, I'd say I kinda like him. Kinda. Given that, you can imagine I was kinda excited when I discovered Warby Parker and him collaborated on a glasses collection. Kinda.

If Warby Parker rings any bell, it is because it's a brand that has been collaborating with YouTubers for quite some time. From Arden Rose to, obviously, Tyler, many have turned on their camera and asked their audience to help them chose a pair of designer eyewear and new sunglasses. Yes, because Warby Parker does something amazing, they ship you five frames of your choice, you try them on, choose which one you like best and send back the other four, all for free and yes, with no human contact. Exactly, you can go through the whole process of buying new glasses in your PJs while Netflix testing them.


Now if you think about Tyler I bet a young man with crazy hair pops up into your mind, probably wearing a black tuxedo and, obviously, glasses. And this is the Warby Parker x Tyler Oakley collection. Quirky, classy and fun, all in one. Grandma chic as Tyler would say. The frames range from a mat jet black to pastel colors and wood. And if you get them, you'll also receive a snazzy lens cloth in windowpane check, chalk stripes or polka dots, just to bring the quirkiness to another level. Oh, and in case you are still doubting whether you should treat yo self to this collection, remember that Warby Parker donates a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair sold. Exactly that little extra good action you needed to get on the Nice list.


Wait a second...
Warby Parker inspired me to write this post.

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion