MIRACLE LIP SAVIOUR


You know those products you kinda find in your cupboard without even knowing where they're from or ever remembering when or if you bought them? Well, this Blistex Lip Relief Cream was one of those.

I found it in my bathroom one day my lips were terribly chapped like a God sent gift, and slathered it on. At first I was quite confused coming out as a thick white cream and looking nothing like a lip balm, but then, I fell in love. I woke up the next morning with the softiest prettiest cushion lips in the world, they were pink and velvety like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's ones.

The little guy smells very fresh, like eucalyptus and though it is more fitted for an overnight treatment, it also works as an everyday hydration boost if you work it in your lips with your fingers. Being so teeny tiny, I bet this would be a winner also against that pesky plane pout. Now all there's left to do is discover how the hell I got in possess of it!

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion