MINI PERFUMES





Oh do I love miniatures! Especially ones that look like the actual product, but just the teeny tiny version. So imagine my excitement when I saw these two cuties on my desk. Adorable!

I don't actually know where you can get these minis from, if they're just samples or some sort of special edition, but it looks like they contain quite a bit of product, definitely more than the weird sheet-like ones they have begun to give away lately!

I remember trying the Intense version a while ago and loving it and let me tell you I wasn't disappointed with this one either. It is quite a sexy scent, but still sweet. It's what I would describe as a 'classic' fragrance, but not a grandma one. Feminine and luxurious, Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme is as delicate and juicy as a blossoming Sicilian citrus.
It's something that would be amazing in the evenings, to add a sensual touch, but wouldn't feel out of place in the daytime either.


TOP NOTES
Neroli, raspberry and green mandarin.
HEART NOTES
Jasmine and orange blossom.
BASE NOTES
Guimauve, vanilla, heliotrope and sandal.


YSL fragrances are my favorites: they always have something you can't quite put your hands on. Despite its packaging, Black Opium is sweet and feels younger than D&G Pour Femme. With notes of coffee and vanilla, you can tell how delicious it smells, though if you are not into sugary scents it can result a bit sickeningly. I'd say it's cheeky and sexy, think girl next door with a rock soul.
I would wear it everyday, especially now that we're in Spring. I really like it, but I'd say stay away if  you're more into grown-up and sophisticated scents.


TOP NOTES
Pink pepper, pear, mandarin.
HEART NOTES
Jasmine, orange blossom, heliotrope.
BASE NOTES
Coffee, vanilla, patchouli.

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion