DAINTY THINGS






sparkly midi ring » BRANDY MELVILLE
sparkly silver ring » LOCAL BOUTIQUE
marble stone ring » BRANDY MELVILLE
watch » A GIFT
diamond silver necklace » TIFFANY & Co.
rose gold bar necklace » BRANDY MELVILLE

Those are my favorite pieces of jewelry right now. Some are recent purchases and you have to blame the sales, some are gifts, some I've had my whole life.

I've always been attracted to dainty jewelry. There is something so poetic about a simple thin wire of metal that I'd alway choose it over its fancy, super sparkly counterpart. Maybe it's the fact that jewels for me should be details rather than the showstoppers, but I always gravitate towards delicate, dainty pieces, that my mom loves to address like something she doesn't get, as 'You can hardly see them!'.

If I had to pick some favorites right now I'd probably go with the stone ring and the gold bar necklace. They're both from BrandyMelville and I got them in the sales a couple weeks ago. The necklace was 3€ and I love it for many reasons, first of all the color: it's in-between gold and rose gold, and I think it looks so good especially with grey. Also, I love how the bar is blank: most of these necklaces come with embed writing that definitely isn't my cup of tea.

The ring, on the other hand, it's so unique. And to think I only paid it 1€! I love how thin is the 'body' (technical term here, ahem) and how the stone looks like marble and can move around. I've never seen anything like this before and people always notice it when I wear it, though it is so dainty!

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion