MY BEAUTY URGES

Aka, things I wish I had the guts to do...I am defintely not a brave person, especially when it comes to my look, I feel like this is the only part of my life I need some kind of endorsement from the others. This turns me into a very plane, sober looking girl that is afraid of doing half of the things that pop into her mind. So, when I saw Lily Melrose doing this tag, I decided to give it a go, and maybe someday this things will leave this list and become reality... maybe.

»PASTEL HAIR
Perrie Edwards via Google Images

When it comes to my hair, this is when I really chicken out. It's just that I know how much it takes to grow it back and how much bleaching it can ruin it. But trust me, if I wasn't such a fraidy-cat, if I was a bit more YOLO, if I wasn't that weirdly attached to my long hair, I would be sporting a different colour everyday. I am particulary craving for Perrie's baby pink/fuschia hair, even though I wouldn't disdain a bit of lilac or pastel blue, either.

»MIDDLE PART
Vanessa Hudgens | Lily Collins | Sarah Hyland via Google Images

Now, this is by far the most stupid fear I have, but even though I do like my hair with a middle part and I think it is flattering on me, I just can't go out with that hairstyle. I don't know why, maybe is because in my mind middle part is still synonym of nerdy girl, big glasses, unibrow?

»EVERYDAY FALSE LASHES
Perrie Edwards | Zooey Deschanel | Marilyn Monroe | Brigitte Bardot via Google Images

I do love a big lashes, I just think they make you look a lot more sophisticated and intriguing, but I can't wear false lashes everyday, to be honest I can't even wear them on a night out. I feel like they're never that subtle and that they're gonna come off during the day. I'm also worried about they damaging my natural lashes and I just can't help but feel like a bit of a cheater (this is why I've just started using fake nails). I'm a weirdo, I know.

»MICRODERMALS PEIRCING
via etcllymlrs.com
As weird as it is, this urge is the most likely to come true. I don't have any tattoos or any piercing (not even the basic ear piercing!) but I'm in love with those micordermals. I think they're more subtle than a normal piercing, and I like that I'm not going to get it on my face (Probably on my wrist) so I don't have to worry about the scars. I feel like this could be my 'Crazy Thing' that everybody does when young. I'm just afraid it is not going to go with my style, that my mom is gonna kill me and that it is going to hurt as hell, but I'm pretty fond on this idea. Maybe I just have to shout 'f**k everything!' and do it for once.

Share:

0 peeps shared their opinion